Friday 6 April 2012

EBAY WISH LIST

A little update as to what's on my ebay wish list at present.

1. Cedar chests of drawers: to replace a reproduction pine set of drawers we currently have in the master bedroom. The space can handle larger piece and I think something darker would work better with the other wood in the room. I want something chunky rather than too fine. Something like these perhaps?


2. Vintage wardrobe:  Although we have a built-in robe in the master bedroom, we can't fit our coats and my "party  dresses" in it. Therefore I am on the look out for a reasonable sized wooden wardrobe which I will probably paint (so the wood doesn't need to be in great condition), which can sit in either the hall or one of the other bedrooms. Not sure if I am in favour of a full length mirror on the outside or not?